BUTLER fairlead was born while observing the difficulties encountered by short-handed crew on board of ever larger boats during mooring operations.
Ease of mooring
This is an advanced system based on a remote controlled hydraulic cylinder that enhances security, speed and simplicity in manoeuvres that have barely changed until today.
Folding fairlead : operating instructions
- Eject the fairlead stems using the remote control
- Let the mooring line through the fairlead stems
- Wind up the line around the winch and proceed to boat mooring
- Lock the line onto the fairlead via remote control and release the line off the winch
- Secure the mooring line on the cleat
- Extend the fairlead stems via remote control and use the BUTLER as an ordinary fairlead
- Lock the mooring line by recessing the fairlead stems via the remote control
- Wind out the line from the cleat and leave its end on the dock
- Remotely release the mooring line by extending the stems fully
- Drive the stems into their seats via remote control flush to the deck